List:       computerguys-l
Subject:    Re: IP address Identification
From:       Vicky Staubly <vicky () STEEDS ! COM>
Date:       2007-09-26 3:12:06

On Tue, 25 Sep 2007, mike wrote:
> If you are on windows open a command window and type tracert and the
> destination IP.   This will give you a list of each hop.
>
> On mac open a terminal window and type the same.
>
> tracert 71.168.25.202 for example.

I think Chris is looking for info on the "Received:" headers in
an email message. A nice little discussion can be found here:
     http://abuse.msu.edu/email-tracking.html

--
Vicky Staubly       http://www.steeds.com/vicky/        vicky@steeds.com

* Need more help? Send mail to: ComputerGuys-L-Request@listserv.aol.com