List:       computerguys-l
Subject:    Re: Lniksys NLSU2 SNMP get-requests and get-responses
From:       John Mealey III <john.mealey3 () VERIZON ! NET>
Date:       2007-08-31 5:07:18

So in the installation of the 387 MB file to get the HP 2510 PSC all in
opne printer set up to print as a secondary printer, a hord of software
was installed.  One of the items was 'HP Monitor'  Disabling that on
the system tray stopped the every 2 second snmp get/response.

Now I just have to figure out how to disable Spanning-tree on the
action tec.

All have a good night.

John