List:       computerguys-l
Subject:    Re: Home network
From:       Michael Drabick <m.drabick () HDHCCI ! COM>
Date:       2007-08-29 15:56:37

You have to have the IP range setup on both the accessing and the
accesed computer.

Open the ZA Control Center. Click on the Firewall tab on the left of the
control center.  Then click the Zones tab to the right.
Then click the "add" button at the bottom. Then select  "IP Range".
Enter the range you want and name it, It is probably the 192.168.0.1
through 192.168.0.255.

Mike

* Need more help? Send mail to: ComputerGuys-L-Request@listserv.aol.com