List:       computerguys-l
Subject:    Re: Usenet server recommendation?
From:       mike <xhavok () GMAIL ! COM>
Date:       2007-04-30 21:40:46

When I had to switch to my new ISP who doesn't offer usenet or email, I
started using Forte's usenet service.  Had good results.

http://www.forteinc.com/apn/index.php

Measured Service Plans *7 Gigabytes* $2.95 Unlimited 40 days 1000 days  *
14 Gigabytes* $5.95 Unlimited 40 days 1000 days  *50 Gigabytes* $9.95
Unlimited 40 days 1000 days