List:       computerguys-l
Subject:    Re: Macs don't break ...was, Slow USB after update
From:       Paula Minor <raven880 () COMCAST ! NET>
Date:       2007-04-25 21:21:40

> It sounds like the USB has gone back a step.
> How much memory does the machine have?
2.5 GB

> From your description, it sounds as if just the USB
> devices are affected, none of the other systems,
> right?
right.
Thank you for your detailed description of the course to take.  I'll
have to get a firewire cable to connect the two to try it out.  Right
now it is working better but I will get the cable to have at hand in
case it slows down again.

Paula
IN/USA
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather
to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body
thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a
ride!" Have a wonderful day!

* Need more help? Send mail to: ComputerGuys-L-Request@listserv.aol.com