List:       computerguys-l
Subject:    Re: Communication Coordination
From:       Christopher Range <chrisrange () CHARTER ! NET>
Date:       2006-09-30 19:47:30

Rev. Stewart Marshall wrote:

> Bundles can be economical.
>
> I have a family cell phone account, a cable/Internet account and a
> land line account.
>
> Between the three I spend 250.00  I would love to chuck one but I need
> a land line phone and cannot get a VOIP as there are none offered that
> serve our area.
>
> Once Charter offers one it will probably cut my bill down.
>
> a VOIP along with Cell would be a good bet if you need to have a
> landline phone.
>
> Stewart

I think there is VOIP offered in our area but, I won't toss the cell
account, in exchange for it.  I have seen, several times where both
cable and, Net went down at the same time.  I wouldn't want that to
happen with the phone.  It is an economical risk that, not everyone can
afford to take regardless of personal finances.

Christopher

* New email? From OLD address send: CHANGE COMPUTERGUYS-L YourNewAddress
* Need more help? Send mail to: ComputerGuys-L-Request@listserv.aol.com