List:       computerguys-l
Subject:    Re: Newegg.com
From:       Robert Dana <beto () YALL ! ORG>
Date:       2005-10-22 20:39:08

Also look at techonweb.com.  Although I did strongly endorse Newegg, I have
not needed to call them on the phone and I have also heard bad things about
hold times in recent months.  I order things I'm likely to need phone
support for from techonweb- they pick up quickly and have good policies, and
they have a sterling rating on most sites that offer reseller reviews.

-Robert