List:       computerguys-l
Subject:    Re: Network Administration/Search Engines/People?
From:       Jeff Wright <gocatgo () COMCAST ! NET>
Date:       2004-04-24 16:57:21

The SOHO 6 version of WatchGuard firewalls has their Web-blocker technology,
which is free for a limited time.  Around $300 for 10 users.

http://www.watchguard.com/products/sohowebblock.asp
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?sku=A0053821&cs=19&c=u
s&l=en

I know that, my Subject is kind of vague.  I am administering a