List:       computerguys-l
Subject:    Re: AOL e-mail hell
From:       Art Clemons <artclemons () AOL ! COM>
Date:       2003-07-31 0:42:37

> However, I'm thinking that if I were starting such a thing today I would
> not do a discussion list via email. I would probably do a website-based
> discussion list, a.k.a. "Forum." Like this one:
> www.scriptarchive.com/wwwboard.html. (Just an example, I don't care for
> its interface.) I like http://www.ubbcentral.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi
> but don't know much about it.
>
> Does anyone know of a Forum done with software they really like?

You might want to look at

http://www.bitzenbytes.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi
before you fall in love with the Ultimatebb interface, long threads
don't always cut it or rather can be a real pain.  In fact, why don't
you stop in there, it originally developed as an offshoot of the
compududes radio show on WHYY in Philly.