List:       computerguys-l
Subject:    show me the money
From:       Joe Parker <jp1 () SPEAKEASY ! ORG>
Date:       2001-06-26 13:33:15

>1600+ Joules of Protection + an equipment $ Warranty.

All these things come with great sounding warranties like $25,000
protection etc.

But does anyone actually know of any specific instances where these
warranties were actually paid? Seems like it would be a common claim.

And then I wonder what they actually pay? e.g. "I paid $2000 for this Dell
6 months ago and it had my Great American Novel on it. I want $2000 to
replace it + 100 hours labor". Would they depreciate the heck out of it or
maybe only pay $20 for a new power supply?

* New email? From OLD address send: CHANGE COMPUTERGUYS-L YourNewAddress
* Need more help? Send mail to: ComputerGuys-L-Request@listserv.aol.com