List:       computerguys-l
Subject:    Displaying this Digest in Outlook as well as Netscape
From:       Mark Leymaster <RenaissanceSoftware () PRODIGY ! NET>
Date:       2001-01-31 21:05:50

Hi All,

I've just shifted my main browser to IE/Outlook, and all of a sudden
only
the caption of this mailing list digest shows in Outlook, while I see
the
whole thing (albeit with a double header) in Netscape's Messenger.

I'm using IE 5 under Win2000 SP1, and Outlook 2000... I get a paperclip
icon in outlook for the digest (my mailing list is in daily digest
form), but I cannot figure out how to get the individual messages
to display.  I see everything fine in Netscape, but for reasons too
sad to relate, I have to use IE on the other platform.

Can anyone tell me what I am overlooking in Outlook?

Thanks,
Mark Leymaster

* New email? From OLD address send: CHANGE COMPUTERGUYS-L YourNewAddress
* Need more help? Send mail to: ComputerGuys-L-Request@listserv.aol.com