Hi Folks, Don Marti, previous editor of LinuxJournal, contacted me with this information: ---- I am organizing a Linux driver-related event in Seattle, conveniently right after WinHEC. It's called FreedomHEC, and the aim is to get hardware manufacturers who are already doing proprietary drivers a chance to get plugged into the Linux development process. I'm interested in seeing if anyone who works with the Comedi drivers might be interested in attending. Here's the conference Wiki. http://freedomhec.pbwiki.com/ Please feel free to spread the word about the conference to anyone you know who might be interested. _______________________________________________ comedi mailing list comedi@comedi.org https://cvs.comedi.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/comedi