List:       comedi
Subject:    new version of qt-scope
From:       Bernd Porr <BerndPorr () f2s ! com>
Date:       2005-05-23 23:19:29

Hi all,

there's a new version of QT-scope on our web page:

http://www.linux-usb-daq.co.uk/software2/qtscope/

This version supports now fully a burst mode for high sampling rates and
a continous mode for slower sampling rates.

New is also that it saves the settings individually for each card. I've
added this feature so that switching between usbdux and usbduxfast is
always possible. Should work with other cards as well.

You can get a debian package here:
http://www.linux-usb-daq.co.uk/software2/knoppix/
It's compiled for our KNOPPIX CD with comedi but it also installs on
debian sarge.

Feedback welcome.

/Bernd
--