List:       comedi
Subject:    Use PC/104-Plus module ( produced by Eurotech ) with Comedi Libraries
From:       martino_davide () tiscali ! it
Date:       2005-05-23 13:23:00

Hi everybody,
I'm writing for the following problems:

1. I have a PC/104-Plus module ( produced by Eurotech ).
   Does exist a driver that allows interfacing with Comedi Libraires ?
   It cannot be found on the link "Supported Hardware "   http://www.comedi.org/hardware.html

2. On alternative, what method do I need to use to manage and/or exchange
data among peripherals and PC/104 plus ,
   always using lINUX/rtai?

3. On alternative, is there  a document describing the building of a Kernel
module embedded Linux RTAI under
   PC/104-Plus ( produced by Eurotech ) ?

Thaks, Davide.

TISCALI ADSL 6 MEGA FLAT CON 3 MESI GRATIS!
Con Tiscali Adsl 6 Mega Flat navighi con la SuperVelocita'
a soli 29.95 euro al mese, senza limiti di tempo.
E se attivi entro il 31 maggio, 3 MESI sono GRATIS!
Scopri come risparmiare navigando veloce su
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/6flat_tc/