List:       comedi
Subject:    Re: DAS16/16-A0
From:       David Schleef <ds () schleef ! org>
Date:       2005-05-01 21:18:53

On Sun, May 01, 2005 at 07:49:23PM +0200, Simone Mannori wrote:
> So, I switched to PC-CARD device DAS16/16-AO.
>
> I load the usual RTAI default module; after that I load
>
> #modprobe -v cb_das16_cs

Don't do this.  It's PCMCIA, so it supports hot plugging.  As
long as you have Comedi and Comedilib installed in the right
locations, the driver will be configured when you insert the
card.  This requires either using the comedilib package from
a distro, or by configuring comedilib with --sysconfdir=/etc.

I apologize for this not being clear in the documentation.

dave...

--
David Schleef
Big Kitten LLC (http://www.bigkitten.com/) -- data acquisition on Linux