List:       comedi
Subject:    Re: Comedi and Big Kitten LLC
From:       Tim Holy <holy () pcg ! wustl ! edu>
Date:       2005-03-29 15:11:41

Good luck with the company! We'll keep you in mind. Scientific camera drivers
come to mind as an area not yet supported by comedi that would make a
difference to us, but my lab certainly doesn't have the resources to "go it
alone" in sponsoring you to do that whole development. But if you get a
groundswell of interest in that arena and want to assemble a group of
contributors, be sure to contact me.

--Tim