List:       comedi
Subject:    newbie in gcc and comedi
From:       mjb <mjb () tu ! kielce ! pl>
Date:       2004-05-28 6:04:27

Hi everbody,
after installing rtai and comedi I tried to compile comedi examples.

./configure was ok!
but
make put me many errors: no such file (rtai.h, rtai_sanity.h)

If I wrote in header files whole path (for example
/usr/realtime/include/rtai.h) one information about error disappear.

How to inform gcc about another search path?

I've got COMPILER_PATH, LIBRARY_PATH. What else?

mjb