List:       comedi
Subject:    Re: Channel scan order
From:       Tim Holy <holy () pcg ! wustl ! edu>
Date:       2002-11-25 16:11:25

Hi Fredrik,

On Sunday 24 November 2002 04:01 am, Fredrik Lingvall wrote:
> I'm working on a small data aquisition toolbox for Matlab so I would like
> be able to access all DAQ hardware suppored by comedi. Is it safe to
> assume that all hardware are able to scan in reverse order or is there a
> comedi function that can probe the scanning order of the device?

I posted such a toolbox to the list a little while ago. I have a slightly
newer version now, that I can resend, but presumably this should go into
comedilib CVS at some point. Not ever having used CVS myself, is it
restricted access, or can anyone put anything there?

Best,

--
Tim Holy
Asst. Prof. of Neurobiology