List:       comedi
Subject:    Fwd: Re: Comedi / MatLab
From:       Tim Holy <holy () pcg ! wustl ! edu>
Date:       2002-07-11 14:33:15

Oops, forgot to include the general list on this reply.
--Tim

Subject: Re: Comedi / MatLab
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 09:04:41 -0500
From: Tim Holy <holy@pcg.wustl.edu>
To: "Jean-Marc Brangoulo" <jean-marc.brangoulo@ccur.com>

Hi Jean-Marc,

I've been meaning to post this for some time, and just haven't gotten around
to it yet. This is only a partial wrap of comedilib, but it does everything I
need (analog input and DIO). If Dave wants to include this in the main
distribution, that's certainly fine with me. Otherwise, you can send bug
fixes/enhancements to me. I'll shortly be putting up a web page (probably at
http://thalamus.wustl.edu/holylab) and make this available for download.

Good luck,
--Tim Holy