List:       comedi
Subject:    Re: comedi_map in kcomedilib
From:       Calin Culianu <calin () ajvar ! org>
Date:       2001-08-30 13:47:12

This happened to me when my board was setup incorrectly.  Have you made
certain that the board is properly configured (using
isapnp)?  I found a good (user-space) application that works for most
people is ktimetrace.  It can be reliably used to try out your board and
make sure it is setup properly.   If ktimetrace fails, it may be the case
that the isapnp settings might be off.. There is a link to ktimetrace from
the comedi page under applications.

-Calin