List:       comedi
Subject:    RE: Comedi Compilation Error
From:       "Caleb Tennis" <caleb () aei-tech ! com>
Date:       2001-06-11 12:59:38

easiest solution: download the official source kernel headers and install
links to that directory from your kernel source directory.  The fs.h file
for redhat has been changed from the actual source file.  I've found on 7.0
it's even more of a problem because the header RPMS that you get are for a
different kernel version than the source anyway.

You can also edit the fs.h file by hand and fix the problem.

Caleb