List:       comedi
Subject:    Re: Keighley Metrabyte DAS-16
From:       Jim Skelton <skelton () oak ! u-net ! com>
Date:       2000-10-24 22:11:44

Thanks to David and Russell for the help but I am becoming a bit
confused, is the keighley metrabyte DAS-16 equivalent
to the computer boards cio-das16 (in which case i use the das16 driver)
or the keighley metrabyte das1600 (in which case i use the das1600
driver)?

(ps don't let anyone tell you commercial data logging software must be
better than linux/open source - Ive just had a very bad experince
attempting to set up some commerical software - we eventually came to
the conclusion that it would have been quicker to have written our own!)

--
	Regards

		Jim Skelton