List:       collectd
Subject:    Re: [collectd] Collecd ping syslog
From:       "DeCamps, Miguel" <mdecamps () mcgrawcom ! net>
Date:       2013-07-24 21:52:51

Marc any chance you would know in a collectd client server setup how to confifure \
collectd on the server and client to store the RRD files in the server. I have looked \
thru the documentation and still cannot see the rrd files being stored on the server \
from the clients. I can confirm that the udp traffic arrives at my server. I would \
imagine it's a configuration element on the collectd server conf.

Sincerely,

Miguel DeCamps
Data Engineer
Tel: 212.849.2340 | Cell: 917.596.2636 | 24hr Support 888.543.2000
www.mcgrawcom.net

Take a loot at our e-brochure: http://www.mcgrawcom.net/ebrochure

Check out our e-brochure to see how we are redefining Hosted VoIP with InPacket, \
McGraw’s Unified Communications Platform! http://www.mcgrawcom.net/inpacket/demo/

This email and the attached documents are provided by McGraw Communications solely \
for your review.  This email and the attached documents are confidential and are the \
property of McGraw Communications.  This email is not to be forwarded, copied or \
otherwise disseminated without the express written consent of McGraw Communications.

Any Proposal contained in this e-mail is provided by McGraw Communications solely for \
your review.  This proposal is confidential and is the property of McGraw \
Communications and shall not be copied or otherwise disseminated without the express \
written consent of McGraw Communications