List:       colinux-users
Subject:    [coLinux-users] Running Ubuntu 9.04?
From:       Louis <netsharc () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2009-04-24 17:10:53

Well, my CoLinux setup is minimalist, I boot into it, mount the Ubuntu partition that \
the computer can also dual-boot into (/dev/sda7) and chroot into it and then run the \
programs I have there. Reading about 9.04, I feel like upgrading, but I'm wondering \
if that Ubuntu will run using the old 2.6.12 kernel which I have in my disk image \
(Debian-3.0r2.ext3-mit-backports).

I suppose I should be asking this in the Ubuntu forums, but perhaps someone's got \
experience?

Thanks,

Louis