List:       colinux-devel
Subject:    Re: [coLinux-devel] [coLinux-users] rm -fr
From:       Paolo Minazzi <paolo.minazzi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-01-14 13:24:51

Hi,
I have the same problem (0.7.3,2.6.22.18).
It hangs (infinite loop), stopped with CTRL-C.
If with an other console I enter in the directory I'm deleteting, I have

/bin/ls: TMP7.ASM: No such file or directory
/bin/ls: TMP8.$$$: No such file or directory
/bin/ls: Tstbotau.h: No such file or directory
/bin/ls: Tstbotma.h: No such file or directory
/bin/ls: Tstbxana.c: No such file or directory
/bin/ls: tstbxana.lst: No such file or directory
/bin/ls: TSTBXANA.O: No such file or directory
/bin/ls: tstcmini.c: No such file or directory
/bin/ls: tstcmini.lst: No such file or directory
/bin/ls: TSTCMINI.O: No such file or directory
/bin/ls: tstini96.c: No such file or directory
/bin/ls: tstini96.h: No such file or directory
These files before was in my directory I'm deleting.

After CTRL-C, the files are deleted, but the base directory exists.
I can remove it with rm and all is OK.

This is for me.
Bye,
Paolo