List:       colinux-devel
Subject:    [coLinux-devel] [ colinux-Support Requests-1430441 ] Running some
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2007-11-07 23:37:38

Support Requests item #1430441, was opened at 2006-02-13 05:47
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by henryn
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=622064&aid=1430441&group_id=98788

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi,

I am running some applications in CoLinux. I am able to
install these applications and when I run them, I get a
core dump.

Could someone please let me know, what are the
potential problems that could cause this problem.

Thank you,

Regards,
Nambi