List:       colinux-devel
Subject:    Re: [coLinux-devel] 'Hot' snapshot for coLinux with kernel 2.6.22
From:       Henry Nestler <Henry.Ne () Arcor ! de>
Date:       2007-07-31 8:39:04

Snapshot for coLinux with kernel 2.6.22

http://www.henrynestler.com/colinux/testing/devel-2.6.22/20070730/

colinux-0.8.0-20070730.src.tar.gz       - sources for daemons, kernel
patches
    colinux-2.6.22-20070730.patch.gz     - combined patch for kernel
    linux-2.6.29-config                  - kernel config
coLinux-2.6.22-co-0.8.0-20070730-setup.exe - Windows Installer
packages/                               - for manualy install...
    daemons-0.8.0-20070730.zip           - coLinux executable daemons
    daemons-0.8.0-20070730.dbg.zip       - daemons with debug info
    vmlinux-2.6.22-co-0.8.0-20070730.zip - coLinux kernel
    modules-2.6.22-co-0.8.0-20070730.tgz - Linux kernel modules
    initrd-20060831.gz                   - coLinux default initrd

State 2007-07-30:
- Compiled with "-mregparm=3" (kernel default, faster and smaller code).
   Patch 'base-2.6.22-regparm.diff' removed from kernel patch list.