List:       colinux-devel
Subject:    Re: [coLinux-devel] The availability of a public source control server
From:       "Digital Infra, Inc." <okajima () digitalinfra ! co ! jp>
Date:       2004-07-29 1:58:09

It is a dedicated server on iDC in (probably) U.S., and currently
has much space left. How about adding a nightly build function?
I mean, something like this:
$ obj= coLinux.$date.$year.tgz
$ cron --daily "make coLinux > $obj"
$ ln -s /nightly/current $obj  unless "make" does not return "nothing to build".

And I am okay that giving a user account of the server to some
guys on this ML.
Anyone knows an another interesting usage for this server?

                      --- Okajima.