List:       colinux-devel
Subject:    Re: [coLinux-devel] Win2k ICS 192.168.0.1 Conflict
From:       chris () topologilinux ! com
Date:       2004-04-27 11:33:32

I think the underlying services might be present in win2k for setting up
NAT but the configuration tools are not if you have a server disk try
installing the routing and remote access manager. I don't have a server
disk so I have not tried this.

It is a shame that Win2k is called profesional but only includes the tools
for Aunt Tilley networking.

I find it kinda strange that MS does not include tools to do configurable
NAT but does include dynamic disk on the desktop products. IMO dynamic
disk is clearly a server technology. Maby because dynamic disk makes it
very dificult to install linux?

chris