List:       colinux-devel
Subject:    [coLinux-devel] coLinux-20040424-2 fails to detect network adapter
From:       Marko Bozikovic <bozho () kset ! org>
Date:       2004-04-27 7:17:41

Hi!

I've tried coLinux-20040424-2, but it fails to detect my network card.
coLinux-20040417 works fine (I use the same config file, bridged networking)

--
Marko
ICQ: 5990814

Him: "Your skin is so soft.  Are you a model?"
Her: "No,"  [blush]  "I'm a cosmetologist."
Him: "Really? That's incredible... It must be very tough to handle
      weightlessness."
    -- "The Jerk"