List:       cobbler-devel
Subject:    Re: [cobbler-devel] Cobbler lib subdir in SLES
From:       Michael Jansen <kde () michael-jansen ! biz>
Date:       2014-01-07 22:57:33

> > What did you install? A package from SUSE? If yes which. From source? If
> > yes which branch.
>
> Cobbler was installed from source, master branch, clone done in Sep
> 17th, 2013.
> Was this fixed recently? Should I try latest Cobbler code?

No idea. But most of my fixes came after that. To the master branch.

At least on openSUSE it works out of box now. I am currently working on a
cfengine  promise that brings a minimal openSUSE install to a state where
cobbler can be  installed from source and everything works out of the box.
Nearly there.

> > I am currently trying to improve the openSUSE/SLES support in cobbler.
> > SLES is a bit hard to come by unless you have some bucks to spent so i
> > don't know much about it.
>
> I documented the issues found during Cobbler installation in SLES.
> Fortunately, some were fixed recently.
> I could share it with you. Is this mailing list the best medium to do that?

Yes it is.

Mike
--
Michael Jansen