List:       cobbler-devel
Subject:    Cobbler 2.0.10
From:       Scott Henson <shenson () redhat ! com>
Date:       2010-12-25 3:22:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Now that 2.0.9 has hit updates, I've released 2.0.10.  The big fix in
this one is going to be a fix for Fedora 14 and snippets.  It has a few
other miscellaneous fixes.  For full list, please see the CHANGELOG.

One note for those running Fedora 14 and EL6.  Reposync does not work
with SELinux in enforcing mode.  I'm looking into how to fix this, but
currently the only way it works is in permissive mode.

Anyway, the bits are below.  Enjoy.

http://shenson.fedorapeople.org/cobbler/cobbler-2.0.10-1.el5.src.rpm
http://shenson.fedorapeople.org/cobbler/cobbler-2.0.10.tar.gz

--