List:       cobbler-devel
Subject:    Anyone still working esx =?UTF-8?Q?support=3F?=
From:       jimi () sngx ! net (James Cammarata)
Date:       2009-11-13 23:41:45

On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 18:24:32 -0500, Aaron Lippold <lippold at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I know with RHEV this may be sinful to utter but is anyone still
> looking at ESX server provisioning?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Aaron Lippod
> lippold at gmail.com
> AIM/YAHOO: aaronlippold

I use cobbler for kickstart ESX 3.5/4.0 at work, but it's a manual process
(distro add/profile add, etc. instead of import).  The other change is to
the pre/post network scripts, since ESX uses a lot of different, custom
options for the network line.

I should probably take a diff and submit it as a patch, just been lazy :)
Adding the support to import should be pretty minimal though.

believed to be clean.