List:       cobbler-devel
Subject:    Snippet editor in the web app
From:       mdehaan () redhat ! com (Michael DeHaan)
Date:       2009-04-27 22:03:25

You can now edit snippets in the web application.

This happens though a new API method, much like the one for kickstart
files, in remote.py

There is not, however, any detection to see if a particular snippet is
in use by any particular kickstart, so you obviously don't want to
delete a snippet that is in use.

Spacewalk actually has a bit nicer text editor for these sort of things
(it has line numbers) so I'm hoping we can borrow the
html/css/javascript for that sometime soon.

--Michael