List:       cobbler
Subject:    =?utf-8?b?W2NvYmJsZXJd?= Quirky thing with parameters. Anyone else see it?
From:       "Michael C. Tiernan" <mtiernan () mit ! edu>
Date:       2017-08-24 17:11:35

So I have taken to including a section in my kickstart that reads the values of the \
ks_meta parameter and the value of mgmt_parameters.

It seems that while ks_meta, is defined by cobbler (seen from dumpvars) it does not \
seem to be showing up in my cheetah/kickstart environment.

Two questions.

1) Anyone else seen this?

2) Is there a way to do a dumpvars type of listing of existing variables from inside \
the cheetah code?

Thanks for all your time.