List:       cobbler
Subject:    Re: [cobbler] sub profiles in 2.6.7-1
From:       Harry Hoffman <hhoffman () ip-solutions ! net>
Date:       2015-01-30 14:39:36

Hi Alan,

Sorry about that. This was a long standing issue where subprofiles
didn't properly inherit values from their parent profile.

I've been out of cobbler for a little bit and didn't see a bugfix listed
when I checked. I'll setup a few subprofiles and test. If there's a
problem I'll report back.

Cheers,
Harry