List:       cobbler
Subject:    Memtest image in cobbler-2.2.1
From:       André_Gemünd <andre.gemuend () scai ! fraunhofer ! de>
Date:       2011-10-28 13:07:08

Hello list,

since upgrading to 2.2.1, I cannot get the memtest image to work anymore as described \
in the wiki: https://fedorahosted.org/cobbler/wiki/MemTest

If I have a memtest image in Cobbler, cobbler sync will always fail telling me that \
the object doesn't have a os_version (because distro is None in that case).

Is there a different way to do it now?

Cheers
André

--
André Gemünd
Fraunhofer-Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing