List:       cobbler
Subject:    Re: New templating language and support for EL4
From:       Scott Henson <shenson () redhat ! com>
Date:       2010-12-23 11:27:03

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Based upon the response, I am definitely going to keep EL4 support.

I am also inclined not to make a change the template language.  People
seem reasonably happy with Cheetah and have a reasonably large code base
of templates that we wouldn't want to disturb.  Though, I do think
making the template selectable at some point in the future would be a
good thing, at this point in time I'm not going to put any time into
changing it.

--
Scott Henson
Red Hat CIS Operator