List:       cobbler
Subject:    Re: disabling ethernet devices at install time
From:       Corey Kovacs <corey.kovacs () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-07-02 16:58:49

Dylan,

I posed a similar question a while back and got crickets back. I may
not have worded the question very well so hopefully you'll have better
results :)

I ended up setting it during a portinstall script after the first
boot. A simple 'sed' line did the trick.

I too would rather be able to do it in cobbler.

Regrads

Corey