List:       cobbler
Subject:    Cobbler - Scientific Linux Import ...
From:       "Snyman, Adrian" <adrians () uj ! ac ! za>
Date:       2010-06-30 14:34:11

I am currently working on the setup of cobbler on the University of Johannesburg's Cluster environment.
We use Scientific Linux, and I noticed a bug that was posted a while ago about importing the distro
into cobbler:
http://www.mail-archive.com/cobbler@lists.fedorahosted.org/msg02539.html

Has there been any further development on this ? We are wanting to automate our installations, but have
encountered EXACTLY the same problem ..
If there is anything I can test or do to help solve this, I am more than willing to help.

Regards,
Adrian Snyman
University of Johannesburg - Linux Systems Administrator
Web: http://www.uj.ac.za
Tel: (011) 559-4929
Cell: (082) 600-1211

http://disclaimer.uj.ac.za