List:       cobbler
Subject:    Re: Config help? .. Cobbler 1.2.9
From:       Frank <support () server-1 ! com>
Date:       2010-06-12 23:24:48

Again thanks Dylan. It seems easy when you already know what you are
doing ... buy the Cobbler websites seems to miss any sort of sample
and step-by-step setup guide. Like most people I learn easiest in
patterns ... if I see how it is done, then I understand usually how
it all works. "combination of kickstart + distro" -- for example --
sounds good, but I am still lost if what to actually do. I am sure it
can't be that difficult. Will see if I can get someone to finish the
setup for me, and then look at how it is set up.

Thank you again for your time and efforts, Dylan. (I am not usually
getting frustrated so easy.)

Best,
Frank