List:       cobbler
Subject:    pxe menus and cobbler
From:       Eric.Doutreleau () it-sudparis ! eu (Eric Doutreleau)
Date:       2009-11-24 13:31:48

hi

i m using cobbler 1.6.6 and i have a little problem with image.
indeed i would like to create an entry in my pxe menus with an image file.

i took the exemple of memtest to do that

i follow carefully the steps in these page
https://fedorahosted.org/cobbler/wiki/MemTest
except that i didn't put the mac adress for the system part.

And i have no entry in my pxe menu in

/tftpboot/pxelinux.cfg/default.

I tried to create a profile based on a image but it require a distro and
i have no way to choose an image.

then does someone know how to do that?
add a pxe menus based on a image?

thanks in advance for any help