List:       cobbler
Subject:    URLs not working in Django App
From:       jimi () sngx ! net (James Cammarata)
Date:       2009-04-24 21:19:31

On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 17:10:12 -0400, Michael DeHaan <mdehaan at redhat.com>
wrote:
> Michael DeHaan wrote:
>>  From my testing:
>>
>> http://127.0.0.1/cobbler_web/settings
>> http://127.0.0.1/cobbler_web/ksfile/list  (and I image, edit).
>>

> s/image/imagine/

Hmm, I think I forgot to "git add" the template for settings, that should
be working.  As for the ksfile problem, as discussed in IRC and here on the
ML we just need to move the ksfile/list line above the generalized list
line in urls.py.  I can do that, or if you want go for it, should be a
simple fix.

>> Is anyone working on these or is this something I should take care of?
>>
>> ksfiles aren't a collection, the code seems to think they are right now,

>> so they are handled a bit differently in the web app.
>>
>> Settings are a pseudo-collection, but are not editable in the web app.
>>
>> --Michael
>>

> What other list of things do we need to finish up in the web app to get
> parity with what we had before? I am less concerned with the new filters
> -- I know that is ongoing. If we do decide not to do filters
> for whatever reason, we do need to get search working for the rest of
> the 4/5 fields, though getting filters done in the UI is a fine and
> preferable alternate.

We need to sort out searching, at the very least, which kind of implies we
fix the filtering code rather than fixing the search page.

> I'd like to see the implementation of the UI for filters and have
> filters working in advance of the code to save them -- having the
> feature is useful even without the saving, it is at that point that the
> saving becomes
> useful :)
>
> --Michael

believed to be clean.