List:       cobaltfacts
Subject:    [cobaltfacts] Zend Encoder on BQ/CentOS?
From:       Reg <reginaldvw () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-08-08 9:16:25

Is it possible to install Zend Encoder on a BQ/CentOS MSI server? Has
anyone done this? I checked Zend's website but the only thing I could
find is their Encoder is now called Zend Guard and I found some system
requirements:

System Requirements
Supported Operating Systems:
Linux x86
Linux x86-64
Windows(r) x86 2000 / XP / 2003
Mac OS X 10.4

NOTE: PHP files that were obfuscated by this version of the Zend Guard
require the Zend Optimizer 3.0 in order to run. The latest version of
the Zend Optimizer is available here.

PHP Compatibility
Supported PHP Versions:
4.2.x through 5.1.x

Source: http://www.zend.com/products/zend_guard/system_requirements

So I guess it should work but still it would be nice to hear some
feedback if possible.
Tks,
Reginald