List:       cobaltfacts
Subject:    [cobaltfacts] Freshclam errors and iptables (do you need to insmod?)
From:       "Jason Humphrey" <Jasonh () businessws ! com>
Date:       2005-08-21 13:44:25

I think this raq is doomed!

Everything I try and do on it seems to go wrong! Thing is this exact raq has
had all the software on it and working fine only a few months back. Only a
HDD problem caused a restore. O well

I have installed clamav using the script found at www.depopo.net and when I
try to run freshclam I get this error:
"freshclam: error while loading shared libraries: cannot open shared object
file: cannot load shared object file: No such file or directory"

Also another little problem that I dont think is connected is I get these
emails when cron.hourly runs:
"iptables: Table does not exist (do you need to insmod?)
iptables: No chain/target/match by that name
iptables: No chain/target/match by that name
iptables: No chain/target/match by that name
iptables: No chain/target/match by that name
Found clamav installed
Updating clamav"

Do I need to update the kernel on the raq? If so do you know of any kernel
patches that deffenatly work on a 350 as I hae had trouble with patches that
say that they are for raq3/4 -> 550 but just break it!

Cheers
Jason