List:       cobaltfacts
Subject:    [cobaltfacts] Really nice, tiered hosting GUI
From:       "Brian N. Smith" <brian () nuonce ! net>
Date:       2005-08-18 17:32:11

1st, if someone can cross post this to the qbalt list, that would be
great!  Thanks!

I went on some wierd search, searching for something I don't remember.  I
came across this application.

It offers; Admin, Resellers, and then user level.  It appears to be fully
configurable, which is nice.  It is written in PHP so it will be fast!

The layout appears to be pretty clean too!

http://vhcs.net/new/

It is a feature rich Admin GUI.  IMHO, I think it is a lot nicer then
BlueQuartz.  I never used, or seen the commerical GUIs, but I have seen
the free ones.  This blows atleast the free ones out of the water.

Demos: http://vhcs.net/new/modules/wfchannel/index.php?pagenum=7

Of course, there isn't a Cobalt => VHCS upgrade path.  Sorry about that!

Like I asked, if someone can post this to the QBalt list, great!  More
people that know about it, the better!

Thanks!

Brian N. Smith
NuOnce Networks