List:       cobaltfacts
Subject:    [cobaltfacts] Webmin Heartbeat
From:       "Jason Humphrey" <Jasonh () businessws ! com>
Date:       2005-08-12 16:03:42

Hi,
I'm wanting to use the webmin cluster modules for a web failover system. I
have installed webmin and when I click on heartbeat I get...
"The heartbeat config directory /etc/ha.d does not exist. Maybe Heartbeat is
not installed, or your module configuration is incorrect."

Is heartbeat installed on the raq550 and if not does anybody know where I
can get the appropriate software to use this function?

Thanks
Jason