List:       cobaltfacts
Subject:    [cobaltfacts] Cron to run PHP file
From:       "Dave's List Addy" <listonly () webpresencegroup ! net>
Date:       2004-01-05 16:36:10

I want to run a cron job every 15 minutes on our Raq4 to run a Mailing List
queue we have. They say to run the cron on the cron.php file.

I would assume I can drop a file into /etc/cron.quarter-hourly/list to hit
that file??

Not sure what to put in the "list" file to make the cron.php file to run.

Any suggestions? I don't want cron to mail me either on running.

Thanks!!
--
Thanks!!
David Thurman