List:       cobalt-users
Subject:    Re: oops! ftp problems
From:       Jeff Bilicki <jeffb () cobaltnet ! com>
Date:       1999-03-29 17:52:41

Hello,
    We have also noticed this problem, it doesn't seems that the patch
is causing this problem, it seems that the proftpd.conf was not cleaned
up properly when the site where deleted, earlier versions of proftpd
didn't seem to care if this data was there.  One quick way to check
would be to do a diff /etc/proftpd.conf /etc/proftp.conf.rpmsave

Jeff-