List:       cobalt-users
Subject:    RE2: [cobalt-users] MySQL on RAQ4
From:       "John Cordeiro" <jcordeiro () home ! com>
Date:       2000-10-31 21:22:36

I also found the same PKG file and instructions @
http://pkg.nl.cobalt.com/i386/RaQ3-RaQ4-MySQL-3.22.32-1.pkg but when I try
to install it I get unable to install MySQL-3.22.32-1.src.rpm. I have
installed the following rpm files from mysql.com:

MySQL-3.22.32-1.src.rpm
MySQL-3.22.32-1.i386.rpm
MySQL-client-3.22.32-1.i386.rpm
MySQL-Devel-3.22.32-1.i386.rpm

My question is how do I remove all traces of MySQL3.22.32.1.src.rpm, I tried
the rpm -e method but I get rpm not installed.

Can anyone help. I'm trying to install MySQL on a RAQ4r. Has anyone done
this successfully yet? If so my I PLEASE HAVE your instructions on Mysql w/
DBI Perl. I have several customers who swear by Phpmyadmin and I want to
transfer them to the new raq. Its working fine on my RAQ3I was a easy
install there using the cobalt rpm files in the
ftp.cobalt.net/pub/experimental directory.

Thanks
John Cordeiro